5/16/18

Frosty Penguin with Creaive Vision Stamps

My newest card for Creative Vision Stamps is this cute Penguin stamp.  Can you guess what he is thinking?



I created a background using a Cuttlebug embossing folder and white cardstock.  For a bit of color, I inked randomly about the background.  Then I matted the panel with navy cardstock and wrapped twine around the panel

The penguin was stamped and colored with Copic Markers then die cut and matted with a larger die
added to the card with foam adhesives for dimension

Finally to give the illusion of melting ice, I added some glossy accents.

You can shop at www.creativevisionstamps.com using my code (Steph10) to receive 10% off your next order of $20.00 or more.  Simply enter my code at checkout.  It's valid on regular priced items only, does not count toward shipping and taxes and cannot be used with the custom stamp service.


Thanks for stopping by.

Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment