5/1/18

Many Thanks with Just For Fun Rubber Stamps

Hi everyone, it's a new challenge at Just For Fun Rubber Stamps and this month we are creating with more than one stamp.


A checked panel was matted with purple cardstock and adhered to the card.  Then, using the Michelanglo Background Stamp with purple ink, I stamped it on a white panel.  Before matting it with purple cardstock, I inked the edges with the same ink.  White twine was wrapped around the panel which was then added to the card with foam adhesives.


Many Thanks, from the Sentiments 3 unmounted stamp sheet was also stamped in purple, matted and added to the card with foam adhesives.  To finish, several dew drops were added about the card.

Thanks for stopping by.

Steph

1 comment:

  1. You had me at purple! I love your stamp combo and I've not heard of dew drops...love the effect!

    ReplyDelete