5/6/18

Rose Treasure Cards with Makin's Clay

Hi everyone, I've got a set of cards on the Makin'sⓇ Clay blog that would be perfect for Mother's Day.  Or for those of us without Moms, perhaps the cards can be given to those special people in your life.



Supplies:
Makin's Clay - White
Makin's ProfessionalⓇ Cutting Mat
Beacon Adhesives - 3-in-1
Rinea Foiled Papers
Prima, Quick Quotes pattern papers
Imagine Inks
Prima Mold
Bazzill cardstock


Begin by placing white clay in the mold.  Be sure to push the clay deep into the mold so all the details are pressed into the clay.   I filled most of the designs as I knew I'd be using each design at some point.


Using the large floral spray, I used art daubers to ink it with Imagine Inks - Memento Luxe Love Letter, Delicata Rose Gold and VersaFine Clair Green Oasis.


To create the card, I created layers of pattern paper and cardstock then die cut additional layers for the center of the card.  I stamped and embossed a phrase on the top panel.


Using Beacon Adhesives, I adhered the floral spray to the left side and an individual rose to the right side.  Several butterflies were punched from Rinea Blush/Gold Glossy Foiled Paper and adhered to the card.



I created another card in the same fashion and used a smaller spray of roses to run down the side of the card.  I used the same inks to color the roses.



I punched butterflies from Ruby/Gold Glossy Foiled Paper and adhered them to the card with Beacon Adhesives.  


Clay elements add no weight to the cards so they are easy to send through the mail.

Thanks for stopping by.

Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment