5/5/18

Think Spring with Creative Vision Stamps

Hi everyone, I am desperate for Spring, aren't you?  Check out a new card I've created using stamps from Creative Vision Stamps.


Using my MISTI, I placed the stamps on the panel then inked them.


The MISTI allows you to re-add inks so you can restamp the images perfectly.


I matted the panel with pink scalloped cardstock then adhered the panel to navy cardstock.  I restamped Think Spring and die cut it.  Then I matted it with a pink circle before adding to the card.  3 were added across the top.


You can shop at www.creativevisionstamps.com using my code (Steph10) to receive 10% off your next order of $20.00 or more.  Simply enter my code at checkout.  It's valid on regular priced items only, does not count toward shipping and taxes and cannot be used with the custom stamp service.

Thanks for stopping by.

Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment