6/17/18

Graduation Layout with Rinea Foiled Paper

Hi everyone, I've got a Graduation layout using the Magical Foiled Paper Variety Pack on the Rinea Blog.  This collection has 12 sheets of foiled paper, 2 of 6 different colors.



If you haven't used Rinea foiled paper on your layouts, you are missing out.  There are so many ways you can use foiled papers - think die cutting (both manual and electronic) - photo matting, paper tearing, stamping, etc.


Start the layout by stenciling "adventure" with molding paste in the right corner.


Using pattern paper, I tore the bottom edge on an angle, then I added a torn strip of Glossy Ebony Black/Gold foiled paper.  Then placed it on the stenciled background.


The photos were matted with Glossy Gold/Gold Foiled Paper and matted with Glossy Ebony Black/Gold foiled paper.  


Using Starstruck Gold Foiled Paper, I die cut Grad using my Cricut.  The shadow letters were die cut from Glossy Ebony Black/Gold foiled paper and adhered together with Beacon Adhesive.


I stamped a phrase directly on  Glossy Gold/Gold Foiled Paper, then matted the panel with black cardstock.


The phrase was placed over the 3 smaller photos.



What do you think?  I think the foiled paper add a nice effect to the layout.

Thanks for stopping by.

Steph





No comments:

Post a Comment