6/13/18

Happy Anniversary Cards with Just For Fun Rubber Stamps

Hi everyone todays cards are created from my stash using Just For Fun Rubber Stamps.  I have a huge stash and am always looking for ways to use it.

I wanted to create some classic anniversary cards so I pulled out my stash of black, white and gray elements.



This paper was torn from a spiral book and I added a stamped panel to the center using the Michelanglo Background Stamp.



The card was created from gray cardstock and some gray and white pattern paper.  I added a large folded flower to the stamped panel, added a smaller black flower and added the sentiment from Sentiments 1 Unmounted Sheet.with a floral brad.  Then the panel was added to the card with foam adhesives.




The next card takes another page from the spiral book which I then matted with black cardstock and fussy cut.  I stamped the Michelanglo Background Stamp directly on the panel and fussy cut it.  It was then added to the card with foam adhesives.



The sentiment from Sentiments 1 Unmounted Sheet was die cut and then added to the panel with foam adhesives

Thanks for stopping by.

Steph

2 comments: