7/21/18

Small steps with Creative Vision Stamps

Hi everyone, I've created a new card using stamps from Creative Vision Stamps.


I used the Foilables Toner Sheet - Uplifting - for this card.  I used Crystal Ballroom Heat Transfer Foil on the phrase, then die cut it into shape.  I die cut a larger purple shape.


The background is a sheet of Graphic 45 pattern paper wrapped with ribbon.  The die cut panel was added on top.


What do you think?




You can shop at www.creativevisionstamps.com using my code (Steph10) to receive 10% off your next order of $20.00 or more.  Simply enter my code at checkout.  It's valid on regular priced items only, does not count toward shipping and taxes and cannot be used with the custom stamp service.

Thanks for stopping by.


Steph

1 comment:

  1. I love the foiling! I'm fighting the urge to get into this...too many craft products ;)

    ReplyDelete