8/24/18

Hocus Pocus with Creative Vision

Hi everyone, I've created a new card using the new Foilables Mini Series from Creative Vision Stamps

The Hocus Pocus set includes a striped panel and the Hocus Pocus panel.



I foiled the Hocus Pocus panel with WildFire Heat Transfer Foil.  The stripes panel was foiled with Silver Bullet Heat Transfer Foil.  Don't you love the colors?



I created a card from black cardstock and added a pattern paper layer.  Next, I added a doily, then placed the foiled panels on top.  The witch and cauldron were die cut from black cardstock and placed about the card.



You can shop at www.creativevisionstamps.com using my code (Steph10) to receive 10% off your next order of $20.00 or more.  Simply enter my code at checkout.  It's valid on regular priced items only, does not count toward shipping and taxes and cannot be used with the custom stamp service.

Thanks for stopping by.

Steph


No comments:

Post a Comment