9/26/18

Happy Halloween Scarecrow

Hi everyone I'm sharing a new card on the Just For Fun blog using some great stamps which will be available soon from the store to create my card.  Halloween is right around the corner and I love these new Halloween stamps.



I stamped this amazing scarecrow and colored him with Copic Markers.  I wanted him to be front and center on my card so I die cut him, being careful to cut around his hand and shoes first (I didn't want them cut off!)  Then I matted him with some purple checked paper.


I created a card from brown cardstock and added a white panel stamped with the Tattered Screen Background.  I tore this panel to give the card a more dimensional effect.


Then I simply assembled all the layers and added the Happy Halloween sentiment from Sentiments 1 across the middle.



Isn't this scarecrow amazing?

Thanks for stopping by.

Steph


No comments:

Post a Comment