9/5/18

Welcome Fall SIgn with Proxxon Tools

Hi everyone, now that we are in September, it's time to turn our thoughts toward fall.  My newest on the Proxxon blog is this Fall sign I created from wood scraps.



Using the Scroll Saw, I cut strips of wood of varying sizes.  For this project, I opted not to measure as I didn't want everything the same size.



Next, I cut the edges into pennant shapes.


Using the Delta Sander I sanded each piece until smooth.




I used Plaid's Milk Paint in Tavern Ale to paint each slat.



Using  FolkArt stencils and a foam brush, I added letters to the slats with Martha Stewart acrylic paint.  Once dry, E added flourishes with the same paint..  Then I simply blended some additional brown paint around each strip.


I assembled with Beacon Adhesives.  It's the perfect embellishment for my yard.



Thanks for stopping by.

Steph





No comments:

Post a Comment