10/5/18

Santa Banner with Clear Scraps

Hi everyone, I'm on the Clear Scraps blog using some of the fun products that are found in the Clear Scraps October kit.

The kit includes a Wood Pumpkin Shaker Album, Wood Mini Angel Pallet Shape, Wood 5 piece Small Banner,  Carta Bella Fall Break pattern paper and sticker set, Authentique 6" x 6" paper pad and Gold Treasure Gilding Polish.




I love mixing and matching pattern papers and these papers from Authentique provide for a nice backdrop on the banner pieces.



I began by inking each panel with red ink.



Next, I cut pattern papers to fit each pennant.  I tore the striped paper into strips and added them to the pennants atop a piece of black cardstock.



Using additional papers, I die cut circles and distressed the edges.  SANTA was die cut using my Cricut.




The letters were added to the pattern paper circles and then matted with black cardstock circles to make them pop.  The panels were arranged by design and the letters added.




Twine was added to the banner pieces and tied.


Thanks for stopping by.

Steph











No comments:

Post a Comment