10/6/18

Smooching with Joy Clair

Happy World Card Making Day.

Joy Clair Stamps has a challenge called Smooching!


I dropped some orange and yellow paint on a craft mat and mixed them around a bit with a paint brush.


I smooched white and kraft cardstock panels into the paint and allowed the panels to dry before continuing.


I used the Joy Clair Broken Brick Background stamp with VersaFine Clair Fallen Leaves Ink, stamping directly on the smooched panels.


Using another smooched panel, I stamped 2 pumpkins from the Trick or Treat stamp set with VersaFine Clair Fallen Leaves Ink.


Using a masking technique, I stamped a third pumpkin. Then added images to two of the pumpkins.


I placed some raffia on the card and placed the pumpkins on top.  Happy Halloween from the Happy Halloween stamp set was stamped on a scrap of smooched cardstock and added to the card.  I added a small clothes pin to the corner.

Thanks for stopping by.

Steph









No comments:

Post a Comment