11/9/18

Clear Scraps XL FALL Layout

Hi everyone, I'm on the Clear Scraps blog  using a Clearscraps XL panel.  These acrylic panels are perfect for creating a scrapbook page or a wall hanging.  They are definitely light weight enough to be put in a scrapbook but not so flimsy that they buckle while hanging on the wall.


I've used the XL Scallop Square as the base of my layout choosing to paint the panel with fall colors.  Think red, orange, yellow, brown or other colors of your choice.



Once dry, I selected an assortment of pattern papers and stickers, adhering them with the panel, leaving room for the scallops to show.



With Fall in full swing I wanted to document a fund ay with Paulie.  I created some leaves from Makin's Clay and the Leaves Push Mold, adding them in the corner.  Some word stickers were added to emphasize the day.

And if you want, turn it into a wall hanging simply by punching holes and adding ribbon.

Thanks for stopping by.

Steph


No comments:

Post a Comment