11/3/18

Etched Blessing Jars

Hi everyone, it's almost Thanksgiving and it's time to share a new project I created with Etchall



I placed each jar in etchallⓇ dip 'n etch and let them sit for about 15 minutes.


After 15 minutes, I removed the jar and rinsed it off.  As dip 'n etch liquid is reusable, I poured it  back into it's original container so it could be used for other projects.


Whisker Graphics twine was wrapped around the top of the jar.  A 1" strip of Rinea Starstruck Mocha Brown Foil was wrapped around the jar.  Using a Spellbinders die, I die cut Glossy Emerald/Gold, Glossy Marigold/Gold and Glossy Ruby/Gold foils, layering them and adhering the panels to the jars.


A phrase from Crackerbox/SoSuzy was stamped with Versafine Onyx Black Ink and embossed before being die cut and added to the center of the foiled panels.  To finish, gems from the Robin's Nest were added to the flower centers.


Pinecones and a light were placed inside.



Lighted or not, the jars look amazing.



Thanks for stopping by.

Steph


2 comments:

  1. What a great tutorial and pictures!! It makes me want to stop everything and makes these for my Thanksgiving and Christmas table!! Kudos Steph. Thanks for showing how they look lite.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Barbee, Etchall makes it so easy to create amazing projects.

      Delete