11/21/18

Happy Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving!

I love Thanksgiving and had fun creating this card using a Tutti Designs Die and adhesive vinyl from Stylecraft/Tape Technologies.



Using Gold Vinyl, I die cut the Tutti Design Cornucopia.  It cut beautifully.  Then I fussy cut orange cardstock for the pumpkin.


Using Apple Glitter vinyl, I cut it to fit an embossing folder.


Then I lightly inked it with VersaFine Clair Pinecone Ink and rubbed the color into the design.


Place the panel onto brown cardstock and adhere the cornucopia to the bottom corner.


Stamp Happy Thanksgiving on a scrap with VersaFine Clair and emboss with Clear embossing powder.  Place on brown cardstock.



Create card from white and brown cardstock and wrap with ribbon.  Add panel on top with foam adhesives for dimension.



Happy Thanksgiving.

Steph


No comments:

Post a Comment