11/1/18

Thinking of You with JFF Stamps

Hi everyone, it's a new challenge at Just For Fun Rubber Stamps blog and this month it's all about the colors, brown, orange and red.  Perfect fall colors don't you think?



I pulled out some papers I had previously painted and smooshed and they happened to be the right colors.


I stamped the Harvest Bundle, one of the recently released stamps, with brown ink and embossed it so it would stand out against the background.  For additional definition, I added touches of StazOn Studio Glaze to the pumpkins and the corn stalks.  Next, I die cut the image and matted it with a larger cardstock die.


Thinking of You, from the Sentiments 1 stamp set ,was stamped in red ink, matted with cardstock and added to the card slightly overlapping the image.

Thanks for stopping by.

Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment