2/27/19

Time to Travel with Just For Fun Rubber Stamps

Hi everyone I'm on the Just for Fun Rubber Stamps Blog sharing some great stamps that are available from the store.



It's the start of a new year and time to think about traveling and new destinations!  This Destination Background stamp is amazing with the different cities, countries and fonts.  At 4 1/2" x 5 1/2", it's perfect for the focal point of your card.



Using a pattern paper scrap, I covered it with a light layer of Gold Creative Medium.  Once dry, I stamped the Destination Background on top with VersaFine Onyx Black ink.  



I matted the panel with red cardstock and wrapped red ribbon around the panel before adding it to a black card.  I added an Eifel Tower chipboard embellishment atop the ribbon.   Not all..... was stamped in Onyx Black ink and placed on top.

Thanks for stopping by.

Steph



No comments:

Post a Comment