3/22/19

Clear Scraps Canvas Panel

Hi everyone, I'm on the Clear Scraps blog with a new canvas.



I wanted to focus on one of the new XL Script Words so I decided to create a canvas.

I began by scrunching tissue paper and adhering it to the canvas, being sure to allow some of the texture to remain.   I then placed it aside to dry thoroughly before continuing.


Once dry, I spritzed it with assorted colors of Fireworks! Shimmery Spray Inks.


Using one of the new XL Script Words - You got this - I painted it with Plaid paint.



Using a script stamp with black ink, I stamped it randomly around the canvas.  Adhering a doily to the canvas, I placed the XL Script Word on top with a small spray of flowers.




Separating the Hearts Chipboard Embellishments, I also painted then stamped them.  They made for the perfect embellishments.



Thanks for stopping by.  

Steph




No comments:

Post a Comment