3/6/19

Create a decorative Shamrock

Hi everyone, I'm on the Proxxon blog showing you how to create a Shamrock with the Proxxon Hot Wire Cutter.  


If you haven't tried the Hot Wire Cutter yet, check out my review as well as see additional projects I've created with the Hot Wire Cutter.  



Starting with a sheet of Smoothfoam, I drew out a shamrock pattern.


Once the Hot Wire Cutter was ready (and heating only takes a few seconds), I started cutting the pattern.  



As the Hot Wire Cutter cuts Smoothfoam like butter, it only took a short time to cut out the shamrock.


Using Plaid FolkArt paints, I painted the shamrock several shades of green.


I added a few decorative elements creating a very different style of shamrock.


Robin's Nest Dew Drops look pretty around the edges as does a wood element in the center.


Finally, I added a decorative edging around the shamrock.

Thanks for stopping by.

Steph






No comments:

Post a Comment