3/1/19

Happy Birthday Flowers

Hi everyone, it's a new month and the challenge on the ScorPal blog is to create anything as long as you use more than one score.



Using Rinea Blush/Gold Glossy Foiled Paper, I cut it to a 5" square.  Placing the panel on the ScorPal, I scored the panel every 1/4".  The foil scores beautifully with the ScorPal.


Rotating the panel, I scored again every 1/4" creating a fun background.


The panel was matted with white cardstock and wrapped with sheer ribbon.  I die cut  and embossed a jar and small tag from Silver/Gold Glossy Foiled Paper.   The tag was tied to the ribbon and happy birthday from Joy Clair's Let's Celebrate stamp set was stamped, embossed and punched out.


I had some silk flowers that I thought would look lovely in the jar so I placed the jar over the flowers with foam adhesives for dimension.


Thanks for stopping by.

Steph

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card. I love how subtle the scores came out in the background, exquisite.
    Lots of love from Isia xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Steph, this is just gorgeous! I love the score lines on that beautiful metallic paper! Beautifully done...hugs!

    ReplyDelete