3/1/19

Just For Fun Shaker Card

Hi everyone, it's a new challenge at Just For Fun Rubber Stamps blog and this month we challenge you to create movement  - whether that be a slide wiggle, roll, flip or fold card.


I thought I'd make a shaker card.



I inked the Hieroglyphic Background stamp with several colors then stamped it on the card base.  Die cutting the card allowed me to create a window for my shaker.



After placing the window bubble, I added a die cut circled scalloped circle to finish the card.  I place sequins in the window and sealed it with pattern paper which showed through the window.



The birthday sentiment from Sentiments 4 is from  and was added to the bottom of the card.



Thanks for stopping by.

Steph



2 comments:

  1. I love shaker cards! I love what you did with yours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous shaker card! The font on that sentiment pairs beautifully with the hieroglyphics.

    ReplyDelete