4/2/19

Clear Scraps Acrylic Tags

Hi everyone, I'm on the Clear Scraps blog with some amazing Clear Scraps products.


I'm using the Acrylic Tag Album, but opted to create tags rather than an album.  At approximately 3 3/4" x 6 3/4", each tag is a different shape.


I began by removing the film off one side of each tag, then painted that side with acrylic paint.



Next, I used the 6" Swirl Pumpkin stencil and the 6" Shiplap stencil with molding paste to add dimension to each tag.


I stamped a script stamp from JustForFun Rubber Stamps around the edges and added an assortment of embellishments, including some mini art stones, a ticket and a key created from Makin's Clay.



I stamped a script stamp around the tag and added a rose and hearts created from Makin's Clay.
Finally, I remove the acrylic from the other side, then added ribbon and twine to finish the tags.

Thanks for stopping by.

Steph



No comments:

Post a Comment