4/19/19

Clear Scraps Tortola Layout

Hi everyone, I'm on the Clear Scraps blog with a Magical layout.


Using a 12" x 12" XL Clear Shape, I removed the film from one side of the acrylic panel.  Use molding paste with the Shiplap and Pumpkin Swirl stencils.



Once dry, spritz several colors of Fireworks! shimmery craft sprays on the panel.  I selected colors that would coordinate with my photos.


Determine the placement of the chipboard letters and adhere to the layout.  Since this is a beach theme, I used Mod Podge Spray Glue across the layout and poured on mini art stones as they resembled grains of sand.


Then I placed the photos.


Next I spritzed the Magical word and placed it atop the photos.


 Finally, I added a sailboat created from Rinea Foiled Papers and a Spellbinders die.


Thanks for stopping by.

Steph





No comments:

Post a Comment