5/20/19

Clear Scraps and Stampendous blog hop

Hi everyone, I'm on the Clear Scraps blog today and this month Clear Scraps has teamed up with Stampendous.



Using the Paws Wood Card I created a mini album.  Inking the Cling Wild Texture Rubber Stamp with VersaFine Clair Nocturne and Pinecone inks, I stamped both sides of the wood card.  At 6" x 6", this Stampendous collage background stamp was perfect to completely cover the wood panels.



Cutting papers 3 1/2" x 5 1/2" I created the pages for the album.



To finish the front cover, I used the Giraffe Cling Rubber Stamps and Cutting Dies Set.



Die cutting the savannah setting from green cardstock, I further die cut it into a circle to add to the front of the album.  The sweet giraffe was then stamped with black ink, die cut and added atop the savannah setting.  The phrase was added off center.



Adding rings to the album, I tied strips of burlap.



Who wouldn't love this?

Thanks for stopping by.

Steph


















1 comment: