5/18/19

For a Sweet Friend

Hi everyone, I'm sharing a new  project for Dies R Us.  It's a a fun glittery card for you today.



Using the Oriental Screen die, die cut pattern paper or cardstock.  I chose to die cut pattern paper because I wanted a pattern on this top layer.  Place the die cut on an adhesive sheet and cut it to size.  Then pour on different colors of glitter, one color at a time.  Remove the excess glitter and add a second color.  Repeat until the entire card is covered.  Mat the glittered panel with cardstock and wrap with twine.


Die cut 2 circles, stamping phrases with both black and green ink.   As I didn't want a full circle, I stamped closer to the left side.  This way I could cut off the right side and align it with the right edge of the card. 


Finally, I added the phrase to the card with foam adhesives for dimension.



Stop by the blog for all the Dies R Us supplies used.

Thanks for stopping by.

Steph


No comments:

Post a Comment