5/25/19

Happy Gnome Cards

Hi everyone, I've got a new  project for Dies R Us - a fun set of Gnome cards.


I began by stamping and die cutting a number of elements from this collection, being sure that I had enough for both cards.  I added color with assorted Copic Markers.


 Next, I die cut two of the rectangle dies.  This gave me two pieces from which I created my cards.


White cardstock was die cut  to create the mountains and then the edges were inked with distress ink.


Assembling my card, I added a blue background before matting to black cardstock.  Then I adhered the cute elements to the card and assembled my card.


Then I used the left over elements to create my second card.



Stop by Dies R Us for all the supplies I've used today.

Thanks for stopping by.

Steph


No comments:

Post a Comment