6/17/19

Graduation Panel with Clear Scraps and Joy Clair



Hi everyone, I'm on the Clear Scraps blog and this month Clear Scraps has teamed up with Joy Clair stamps.    I'm using with the Clear Scraps Deco Medium DIY Pallet Shape to showcase a photo from my son's college graduation.



At 8" x 8", this 1/8" birch wood pallet needs no preparation or sanding.   It's such a wonderful panel that can be painted or stained or left "as is". I chose to leave the pallet "as is", adding a limited amount of color.


I found Joy Clair's Going Places Stamp Set was perfect to use as accents for the graduation photo.  Once I determined where the photo would be placed, I stamped a selection of balloons and the sign post with black ink directly on the pallet.  I arranged the sign post so that it would overlap the panels.



I ran a brown ink pad lightly across the panel and around the edges.



I added color to the balloons with Memento Markers.



I matted the photo and place it on a slight angle.  I then stamped a number of the phrases from the Going Places stamp set on white cardstock, punched them out and matted them with kraft cardstock.  Perfect stamps from a graduation layout.

Thanks for stopping by.

Steph


No comments:

Post a Comment