7/17/19

Beauty is All Around You Canvas

H everyone, I'm on the Clear Scraps blog with a mixed media floral panel.


Using the Mini Jar Pallet, I painted it with Prima Metallique gold paint.


Placing the 6" Shattered Glass Stencil on top, I painted it with Prima Metallique silver paint.




Using modeling paste with the 6" Shiplap Stencil and 6" Wood Grain Stencil, I created texture on the canvas panel.


Once dry, I painted the panel with white gesso because I wanted to add color to the panel.


Spritzing the panel with assorted colors of spray inks, I created my background.  I heat set each color before adding the next colors.


I adhered the Jar Pallet off-center of the panel.  Pulling assorted Prima flowers from my stash, I placed them along with leaves about the panel.

I added babies breathe amongst the flowers and tied some to the twine.



A sentiment was stamped on a tag which was inserted under the twine.  Butterflies were die cut from Rinea Foiled Papers in such wonderful colors as: Sapphire Starstruck, , Blush/Gold Glossy Foiled Paper, Fuschia/Gold Glossy Foiled Paper, and Marigold Starstruck.


The butterflies were placed amongst the flowers. as well as on the tag.




Thanks for stopping by.

Steph



No comments:

Post a Comment