7/12/19

Hello Card with Rinea

Hi everyone, I'm on the Rinea blog with this fun colorful card.


Using Crafter's Companion dies, place the shape and letter on the foils and run through a die cut machine.


I cut the foils 5" x 5", then trimmed them down after die cutting.  Alternatively, I could have cut the foils to fit the die in advance.  But since I was experimenting, I wanted to see how the dies would work.  Look how pretty those die cut shapes are with all those colors of foils - Sapphire/Gold Glossy Foiled Paper, Marigold/Gold/Glossy Foiled Paper, Blush/Gold Glossy Foiled Paper, Jade/Gold Glossy Foiled Paper, and Violet/Gold Glossy Foiled Paper.


 I embossed the Sapphire layer with a Cuttlebug embossing folder for a little dimension.


I adhered all layers together, then placed them atop a simple background.  After wrapping the panel with ribbon, I added some small roses. 


The panel was added to a navy card.   Using left over scraps of foil, I curled them on a craft pick creating spirals which I added to the panel.

Thanks for stopping by.


Steph


No comments:

Post a Comment