7/3/19

Party Themed Glassware

Hi everyone, I'm on the Proxxon blog showing you how to create some Party Themed Glassware using the Proxxon Engraver GG 12,.

Depending on the intricacy of your design, it only takes a few minutes to etch designs into glassware.  You can even engrave into plastic, metal and wood.


I began by die cutting some firework shapes and temporarily tacking them inside the jars.  This was done so I had a template to follow.


Then I simply etched around the die cuts using a diamond bit.  Weighing only 4 ounces, it was quite easy to do all the etching I wanted in one sitting.

 
To achieve a frosted appearance, I used pliers to remove the diamond bit and inserted the ball shape bit.  With this bit, I was able to add definition around the image and fill in some other areas.


Placing napkins inside really showcases the etched designs. 


Now fill with whatever you need for the party.  I'm using them to hold the party plastic ware.  What would you use them for?



Thanks for stopping by.

Steph


 




No comments:

Post a Comment