8/17/19

Thank You with Tutti Designs

 Hi everyone, I've got another project for Dies R Us.   I've created a Butterfly card.


Using the Tutti Butterfly Dance die, I die cut it from white and pink cardstock.  


I wanted the butterflies to appear in flight so the butterflies were fussy cut from the pink panel.   The edges of the white panel were inked with brown ink as were the pink butterflies.


Adding a pattern panel to a pink card, I adhered the white die cut panel to the card using the Best Glue Ever.  The center of the butterflies were glued to the card leaving the wings free.


I stamped and fussy cut the sentiment.  
Using 3D foam squares, I adhered the sentiment to the lower right corner.


Please stop by the Dies R Us Store to see all the dies that are available!

Thanks for stopping by.

Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment