10/23/19

Always Grateful Panels

Hi everyone, I'm on the Rinea blog with 2 Grateful Canvas panels


You can easily die cut several layers of Rinea Foiled Papers.  I used Marigold/Gold Glossy Foiled Paper and Ebony/Gold Glossy Foiled Paper with a Tutti Designs die.


Beautiful results even when die cutting 2 layers.





For this project, I was careful to save all the smaller die cut pieces so I could piece my design back together.



I started by adhering the main designs on 4" x 4" canvas panels.  Then I pieced the pumpkins together with the opposite color.



 Next, I die cut 2 layers of  Emerald/Emerald Starstruck Foiled Paper for the leaf sprays.



I fussy cut the leaves then adhered them to both panels.  Dew drops were added to the flower centers.  Finally, I die cut 2 birds from Silver/Gold Glossy Foiled Paper.


Lastly, I inked around the panel with brown ink.

Thanks for stopping by.

Steph


No comments:

Post a Comment