10/12/19

Happy Halloween with Rinea Foiled Papers

Hi everyone, I've got 2 Halloween cards on the Rinea blog.

Don't they look great?


To create the graveyard scene, I embossed Ebony/Ebony Starstruck Foiled Paper using an embossing folder.


For a fun effect, I sanded over the entire panel creating a spooky effect.  The sand paper removes some of the foil allowing the underlayer of white to show through.


I matted the panel with white and black cardstock before adding the panel to a card.  I die cut a moon from Gold/Gold Glossy Foiled Paper, placing it in the upper corner and cutting off the edges.  Next, I die cut a witch from Violet Starstruck/Starstruck Foiled Paper and placed her atop the moon.  Halloween, from Joy Clair's If You Dare Stamp set, was stamped on white cardstock, punched out and placed along the bottom edge.


For my witch card, I die cut Marigold/Gold Glossy Foiled Paper using Lawn Fawn dies.


I inked a script embossing folder with Ghost Ink, placed the smaller panel inside the embossing folder and embossed the panel.


Inking the embossing folder means the Ghost Ink will be embedded in the non script areas.  Running a baby wipe over the panel removes some of the color giving the panel a funky effect.


The witch elements were die cut from Ebony/Gold Glossy Foiled Paper.


Assembling the card, I placed the embossed panel on foam adhesives giving it a little dimension from the card.


Happy Halloween was stamped on white cardstock and die cut.  It was then placed atop an Emerald/Gold Glossy Foiled Paper die.  This was then placed on an angle in the center of the card and the hat and shoes placed around it.  


Kind of reminds me when the house fell on the wicked witch in the Wizard of Oz. 

Thanks for stopping by.

Steph









No comments:

Post a Comment