11/27/19

Be Merry Cards

Hi everyone, Just For Fun Rubber Stamps has disbanded the design team, but I still have projects to share. 

I created 2 cards using the same stamps, just mixing them up a bit.



The Holiday Sentiments Background stamp was inked with assorted colors of VersaMagic ink then placed on a white panel.  I matted the panel with green cardstock then wrapped it with ribbon.

 

The panel was then added to a striped panel and a red card with foam adhesives for dimension.  Be Merry, from the Sentiments 1 stamp set, was stamped and added to the card.


For my second card, I decided to tear the panel before matting it with red cardstock. 

Twine was wrapped around the panel and it was added to a holly background and red card.  Be Merry was added to the card.

Thanks for stopping by.

Steph 



1 comment: