11/19/19

Cornucopia Thanks

Hi everyone, I've got a new post  project for Dies R Us.

It's Thanksgiving this week so I've created a cornucopia card.


I love this Tutti Designs die so I die cut the cornucopia from kraft cardstock, then lightly inked it with Tea Dye Ink.

 
To emphasize the pumpkin, I added orange cardstock, adding glue to the thin pumpkin veins.

 
I created a card from papers I had on hand, creating an assortment of layers.  Then I added a strip of burlap across the center.  The cornucopia was added to a die cut gray circle with foam adhesives and then adhered to the card.

 
A simple phrase was stamped with black ink and then slipped behind the cornucopia.  Foam adhesives were also placed behind the phrase.



Please stop by the Dies R Us Store to see all the dies that are available!


Thanks for stopping by.

Steph


No comments:

Post a Comment