11/9/19

Proxxon Acorn

Hi everyone, I'm on the Proxxon blog with a Harvest Acorn.



Fall is here and Thanksgiving is just around the corner.  It's time to start showcasing new Fall and Thanksgiving projects.



I drew an acorn on a piece of plywood then used the Scroll Saw to easily cut it out,



Next, I used the Delta Sander to sand the acorn.  It's angled head allows me to get into the small areas.


I painted the acorn with brown paint, then masked off the top portion.  Using a stencil, I added dimension.


Once dry, I replaced the stencil creating a criss cross pattern.  Then I spritzed the acorn with craft spray to give it a shimmer effect.



Burlap was pleated and adhered, following the contour of the acorn.  Harvest was then placed at the top.


What will you create?

Thanks for stopping by.

Steph








No comments:

Post a Comment