12/29/19

Christmas Snow Globe Cards

Hi everyone, just wanted to post some lovely Snow Globe cards I created with Anna Griffin dies.


My first card uses Rinea Foiled Papers to create the globe and snow scene.  A sentiment from Joy Clair was stamped with StazOn Ink onto a banner, then placed on the card with foam adhesives for dimension.


My 2nd card was created with kraft cardstock and I inked the reindeer with brown ink, the snowflakes with blue ink and the trees with green ink.  For dimension, I added stickles for the snow and brads to the snowflakes.  A sentiment from Joy Clair was stamped with StazOn Ink onto a banner, then placed on the card with foam adhesives for dimension.


My 3rd card is a shaker card again using kraft cardstock.  I inked the trees with green ink and the house with red and brown inks.  Stickles were used to add snow on the exterior.  To create the shaker, I die cut several circle layers and adhered them for height as well as a piece of acetate.  Small beads were placed and the circle glued closed.  The sentiment is located inside the card as I didn't want to detract from the shaker.

Anna Griffin dies are large so they create the focal element of my cards.

Thanks for stopping by.

Steph



No comments:

Post a Comment