12/5/19

Happy Birthday Cupcake

Hi everyone, I'm on the Clear Scraps blog today creating with the Cupcake Wood Card.

Cupcake-card-clearscraps-1-steph-ackerman

At approximately 4" x 6", this is a fun card to give to someone special.  I first painted it with gold metallic paint.

Cupcake-card-clearscraps-steph-ackerman

I chose a large birthday stamp with lots of different phrases and stamped it with black ink on the front cover.  Inside I added layers of pattern papers.  A wordy paper was added behind the cupcake so it would peek through.

Cupcake-card-clearscraps-3-steph-ackerman

I added ribbon and twine to the pre-drilled holes, tying my card together.

Cupcake-card-clearscraps-2-steph-ackerman

Since I had a bare spot above the cupcake, I adhered some Lovely Sequins.

Cupcake-card-clearscraps-4-steph-ackerman

Now I have a sweet card to share with someone special.

Thanks for stopping by.

Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment