12/19/19

Quick and Easy Christmas Projects - Day 5

Hi everyone.  Christmas will be here before we know it.  The last five years I've blogged about last minute Christmas ideas you could make in under 60 minutes.  Well, it's that time again and I've got some new projects to share.

Today I'm sharing a set of Christmas treat boxes using products from  the Rubby Buggy store.


Using a treat box die, I die cut Bazzill Marshmallow cardstock, then scored the pieces with Scor-Pal Scoring Board before assembling.


I needed three treat boxes, so I also die cut Bazzill Candy Bar and Gumdrop cardstocks.


Using the papers from the Laserowe Love - Winter Song collection, I cut the papers to fit and adhered them.  I then formed the boxes using Scor-Tape.


Using Lawn Fawn Ho Ho Ho Holidays stamps and Lawn Fawn Small Stitched Circle dies, I created dimensional circle tags, stamping the phrases with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink.


Punching holes in the tags, I tied each to the boxes.  Finally, I added phrases to the front of each box.


Then I simply filled with assorted candies for the recipient.

If you missed my previous posts, you can find them here: 

Quick and Easy Christmas Projects - Day 1
Quick and Easy Christmas Projects - Day 2
Quick and Easy Christmas Projects - Day 3
Quick and Easy Christmas Projects - Day 4


Thanks for stopping by.

Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment