12/23/19

Quick and Easy Christmas Projects - Day 9

Hi everyone.  Christmas will be here before we know it.  The last five years I've blogged about last minute Christmas ideas you could make in under 60 minutes.  Well, it's that time again and I've got some new projects to share.  

I am on the Rinea blog today with a fabulous Christmas Box and it fits perfectly with my 10 days of Christmas projects.



Who doesn't love to give gifts in a specially crafted gift box?


I began by painting a small box with black ink as I wanted the foils to stand out.  Using the Jolly Foiled Paper Variety Pack, I cut a layer of Ruby to fit the box top, then die cut a layer of Gold Starstruck to fit.


I had fun adding lots of layers and embellishments.  I die cut circles from Ebony/Gold Glossy Foiled Paper and Silver Starstruck.  Then I created a pointsettia by die cutting and embossing Ruby and Emerald foils.  Since I still had available space, I die cut stockings and added a ribbon stamped sentiment from Joy Clair's Merry Christmas Sentiments on top.



Around the sides of the box, I adhered Emerald Starstruck, then tore Gold Starstruck and added that on top.  Leaves and berries were die cut from Emerald and Ruby and adhered to the corners.


If you missed my previous posts, you can find them here: 

Quick and Easy Christmas Projects - Day 1
Quick and Easy Christmas Projects - Day 2
Quick and Easy Christmas Projects - Day 3
Quick and Easy Christmas Projects - Day 4
Quick and Easy Christmas Projects - Day 5
Quick and Easy Christmas Projects - Day 6 
Quick and Easy Christmas Projects - Day 7
Quick and Easy Christmas Projects - Day 8

Thanks for stopping by.

Steph


No comments:

Post a Comment