11/19/09

Happy Anniversary

Did you realize that it's QKD 3rd anniversary???? Woohoo, how exciting is that. QKD has so many wonderful stamps and Kelly Kost has created the stamps we are showcasing on today's blog hop. I hope you got here from Nancy's awesome blog, but if not, start at the top and begin again. You certainly don't want to miss any of these projects.


My stamp was titled the Baker so I created a birthday card - who doesn't love to bake for a party!!!!



Since I just got some new Cuttlebug embossing folders and some wide ribbon, I just had to showcase her again.

Alex
Meredith
Penny
Jules
Kelly B
Sara
Anessa
Lara
Linda
Anita
Nancy
Steph YOU ARE HERE
Helene
Vicki
QKD Store

Now head on over to Helene's blog and see what she has in store for you.

Happy Anniversary QKD.

15 comments:

  1. Hey Stephanie!!! I LOVE how equally different and beautiful these cards both are!! Fantastic job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cards Steph, love this cute stamp and you did a great job:o)
    hugs
    wynneth
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just too cute!! Gotta love that 1st card

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do love them both but the first one is my FAV! She's baking a birthday cake! How Sweet!.....umm...I would like a piece, please! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute! I sure do love that stamp!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely cards--totally different--love your paper choices and the ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. All of you girls have done such amazing things with these stamps. I feel so honored (: What a great job you have done with these!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute, I really like what you did with this set.

    ReplyDelete
  9. cute! where'd you get that last CB folder?

    ReplyDelete