10/28/09

Let's Do Coffee

It's Wednesday. Time again for another Queen Kat blog hop. So grab a cup of coffee and check out everyone's awesome work. I hope you got here from Nancy's awesome blog. If not, just start at the top of this list and view each blog. You are going to find some awesome creations.

Today's challenge From Queen Kat was to interpret the design as shown on her blog. There was so much to choose from, but ultimately I decided on the coffee cup and the rich colors. Cutting the coffee cups with my Cricut, I had the perfect Queen Kat stamp to use. Then I added a little bling - a girl's gotta have bling!!!!!




Supplies:
Stamps: Queen Kat
Die cuts: Cricut, From My Kitchen
Embossing: Cuttlebug
Cardstock: Bazzill
Pattern paper: MME
Bling: Heidi Swapp


QKD blog
Shannon's blog
Jules' blog
Maria's blog
WIS blog
Bev (SG's) blog
Andrea's blog
Lara's blog
Anessa's blog
Nina's blog
Nancy's blog
Stephanie's blog YOU ARE HERE
Queen Kat Designs Store

11 comments:

  1. LOVE THE CUPS!!! so clever Stephanie!! this card is SUPER cute!! awesome job! love that cricut!! i'm busting mine out today for some work!

    =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those cups are fantastic!! I'm drinking cup #1 as I type this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice job! Love the coffee cups!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will be right over Stephanie. Love those cups too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those lil cups are perfect!!! Love how you did that

    ReplyDelete
  6. great card! Love the torn paper.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooooh, I'm glad I read Meredith's comment because "clever" is the perfect word!! This is wonderful and such a clever creation, I just love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I need those cups!!! mmmm, great card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice way to show off the QKD sentiments. I'll join you for that cup of coffee!

    ReplyDelete
  10. i love the cups too! I'm not a coffee drinker but I love coffee art! :) Very rich!

    ReplyDelete