12/7/10

MyStampBOX - Day 5



It's Day 5 at MyStampBOX and

... I made Christmas Candy Bags.

Well, we know Christmas is not too far away now, so I thought I'd create some candy bags. These are quick and easy to make when using myStampBOX stamps. I used "Color Me Sentiments" merry x-mas and stamped it in brown ink on green cardstock. Then I used the gift package from "Merry Mr. Snowman". Since I made a number of these, I colored each one with my Copic markers.

This is the sample bag topper:




These are the completed bags.



Why not make a bunch and put them on the table or place them in someone's Christmas stocking. I was able to get 3 Russel Stover Caramels in mine, but they'd easily fill with M&Ms or Kisses or Reeses are anything else you love.


Stop by MyStampBOX and see the awesome work by the team and while there, check out the awesome stamp sets available.

Supplies:

Cardstock: Bazzill
Stamps: MyStampBOX
Ink: Memento
Markers: Copic

No comments:

Post a Comment