5/26/12

Happy Father's Day

Getting ready for Father's Day and having some fun creating with Basically Bare embellies and Clearsnap Inks -  what a wonderful combination!


For this Father's Day card, I used the Bare Basic Gears - perfect for a guy card don't you think?  I inked the largest gear with the Simple Dots Rollagraph Wheel and Leather Mix'd Media Inx.  I then just inked the smaller gear with Leather Mix'd Media Inx and embossed with Leather Mix'd Media Embossing Powder.  I love the look.


I inked the edge of the blue cardstock with Leather Inx and then embossed with Leather Embossing Powder and heat set for a nice metallic-like finish around the card.  The sentiment was also stamped and embossed with Leather Mix'd Media.


A close up of the gears.  As the largest was a little too big for my card, I simply cut off one edge and inked it.

Clearsnap Supplies:
Ink, Embossing Powder: Leather Mix'd Media
Rollagraph - Simple Dots

Other Supplies:
Chipboard: Basically Bare, Bare Basic Gears
Cardstock: Bazzill
Brad: American Crafts




No comments:

Post a Comment