5/20/12

Love Birds

My first post for Globecraft Memories is posted on their blog and I wanted to show you what I've done with these fun new products. I  am a card maker at heart so I couldn't wait to get my hands on these products.


Taking apart the Love Flouishes Card Decor, I decided to start with the frame.  I covered the frame with Enamel Powder Adhesive then added Enchanted Aubergine and heat set.  I applied a second layer of Adhesive and another layer of Enchanted Aubergine.  Once dry (and this product dries very quickly), I added random touches of Adhesive and then added 24K Gold Powder on top. 



As I heat set this final layer, the particles moved around creating some amazing effects on my frame.
To add a little more pizzazz to the frame I used one of the flourishes from this set and covered it with Mermaid Tears.

The sentiment was stamped with Stardust Watermark Twinkle and Mermaid Tears were added on top.   After heat setting I had a beautiful sentiment.



Using Glue Gloss around the edges of my tag, I again added Mermaid Tears by just pouring it over the tag.    After heat setting I had this wonderful tag.




I placed the frame on top of my stamped image and cut away the excess before creating my card.  Then I added the sentiment to the right side with the tiny heart attached.





Globecraft Supplies:
Enamel Powder Adhesive
Card Decor: Love Flourishes H010 (coming soon)
24K Gold
Mermaid Tears
Enchanged Augergine (coming soon )

Other Supplies:
Ink: Clearsnap
Stamps: Hampton Arts, WordsWorth
Twine: The Twinery

1 comment:

  1. You have so many wonderful cards! I can't pick a favorite. They are all so pretty! Love all of the different techniques you used!

    ReplyDelete