5/15/12

Many Thanks

Clearsnap's line of My First Colorbox Stamps and Inks are perfect for little hands to play with. But they are also perfect for anyone who loves to create. The stamps are foam based and create great impressions.




For my card, I used the Many Thanks Stamp set which includes 4 different dotted background stamps plus the sentiment.


Using my Scor-Pal, I created a top fold card from brown cardstock, then added 2 layers of pink cardstock on top.    To create the flowers, I stamped assorted dots with brown and yellow ink, then die cut the shapes.  Once die cut, I spritzed each piece with Vanilla Smooch Spritz for a little sparkle then added them to the card with a brad.    It's a little hard to see, but I added some Pink Fizz Smooch Glitz on top of the brad.




The sentiment was stamped and embossed with Clear Embossing Powder, cut out and then inked before adding it to the card front with foam adhesives.

 

Supplies:
Cardstock: Bazzill
Stamps, Ink, Smooch Spritz, Embossing Powder:  Clearsnap
Dies: Spellbinders
Scoring Tool:  Scor-Pal



1 comment:

  1. pretty..love how your stamped the flowers to give them texture look. great color combination.

    ReplyDelete