7/24/13

Kick Back and Relax

Hi everyone.  I am, unfortunately, not at CHA this year.  Time just didn't allow for it. 

But I have been creating with some awesome new Clearsnap goodies that are being released at the show.   You've seen the introduction to Surfacez Ink and the amazing colors that are available. 

Let me show you what I've been creating with Surfacez Inks.

Since they are permanent on many, many surfaces, I thought I'd create my own Washi Tape using Surfacez Inks, duck tape and some summer stamps from Our Craft Lounge.




Placing varying lengths of duck tape on a craft mat, I stamped assorted designs on each piece.



Because I wanted nice clean edges, I placed the stamped duck tape on scrap paper and trimmed each strip to size.







Moving onto my card, I spritzed a white card with the new Spritzers in Mudslide and Moody Blue.  These Spritzers are dye ink sprays and come in some awesome colors.  I  used a baby wipe to move the colors around the card, creating a watercolor effect.


I then adhered the duck tape strips to the top of the card and adhered a sentiment to the lower right corner.




I am really enjoying these new products and I hope you get your hands on them very soon!
 
Thanks for stopping by today.
 
Steph
 

No comments:

Post a Comment