11/26/15

Christmas Wish

Hi everyone, today is my final post for So Suzy Stamps.  It has been a pleasure being a part of the So Suzy design team this past year and I am so thankful to Suzy for allowing me to work with her amazing stamps.

 
This lovely pattern paper is from Best Creations.  It is so Christmas-y.  I matted the paper with green cardstock so it stands out some more.  A simple Wish sentiment was stamped on white cardstock, then matted with red and green cardstock.

 
Thanks for stopping by today. 
Please stop by the So Suzy blog and see what else I've created today.
 
Steph
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Wow! I love this card and those ornaments!!!! It has been an absolute delight working with you this past year, Steph! You are the epitome of grace and I am beyond thrilled that we were able to have you as part of our very first DT!

    ReplyDelete