12/1/17

Happy Holidays

Hi everyone, it's time for a new challenge at Just For Fun Rubber Stamps and this month it's all about the holidays.


I used these wonderful candy canes from the new release which I stamped, colored and cut out.  They need a little something so I wrapped ribbon around them.


I created the background by adding a die cut oval to the center of the red panel then embossed it.



I created a black card, then added the embossed panel.  The candy canes were added to the center with foam adhesives for dimension.


Happy Holidays was matted with red and black cardstock, then added to the card with foam adhesives.


Thanks for stopping by today.

Steph









2 comments:

  1. The embossed background is such a great added touch to your card. I need to remember to get mine out and use them! TFS!

    ReplyDelete