5/3/10

You Hold the Key


Scrapbookpal.com
is holding a design team call and I am submitting this layout for the call. It features my very handsome nephew all dressed for his sister's wedding.

Scrapbookpal is a website that carries a huge amount of scrapbook products at very reasonable prices! Check out the store, they have a lot of new products to share.

I used the Cricut Sentimentals cartridge for my title and the flourish, then used the Cuttlebug Floral Screen embossing folder on each for some dimension. I used a Martha Stewart punch and my Fiskars Threading Water punch along the bottom edge. Autumn Leaves stamps were used as a faux stitch across the top of the layout. Hero Arts letter stamps finished the title and some Prima flowers nicely accented the flourish.









Supplies:
Cardstock: Bazzill
Pattern paper: Imaginesce
Cricut cartridge: Sentimentals, Plantin
Stamps: Autumn Leaves, Hero Arts
Ink: Ranger Distress Ink
Punches: Fiskars Threading Water Punch, Martha Stewart Punch
Flowers: Prima
Brads: Making Memories

No comments:

Post a Comment